Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Truth Cam 35 issue

crs740

I have a Truth Cam 35 that does not seem to be taking night pics, i just get black images or ones where i can only see eyes. Anybody have this issue? is there something I can do to fix it or do i need to send it in?

I'm not sure if this helps but it looks like you can adjust the trigger time. The way I understand it is that it is like a DSLR camera where you can adjust the speed. The faster the speed the less the light gets in. I am not sure though. I don't have that trail cam. I just looked up their website @ http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=228

Batterys could be low too.. i have an infared that did something like that and once i put new batterys in it was back to new.

I had the same problem with that camera....took it back and got a Moultrie D55 IR and never looked back.

The batteries say 70% right now. I may try changing them out and adjusting the settings to see if it will work. I was working when I first put it out and the other one I have works great.

Unfortunately, i do not think i have either of those items. It takes pics fine during the day, just not at night.

Give Primos a call. I dealt with them recently and walked away very satisfied with their customer service.

I posted on here a few agos about my Primos 60 cam that just stopped working right at a year after I bought it. I didn't have proof of purchase and told them I didn't register warranty. The guy with Primos Customer Service said that was fine, gave me a number to write on the box I sent them my camera in, and they would send me a new cam. I paid shipping in, and within a week I had a brand new, in the package Truthcam 60. Shipping and insurance was right around 10 bucks, but better than being out 200 that I paid for it.

considering its my camera i hate it too. Primos makes some great stuff but their trail cams SUCK. im not a big fan of the trophy cam either

I must of gotten very lucky then. I love my truth cam 60. Best 200 dollars I've spent on trail camera. Batteries last a long time without giving up pic quality. I get to pick from 1,3,5, or 7 pic bursts which really helps at a scrape to get different angles of a buck to determine a shooter. My bro got a cuddeback and he is limited to one pic which is fine cuz it's a good picture, but when you get that shooter on cam, the other angles help to judge age and size. Haven't used a 35 cam, but with the 60 I am very pleased.

Top Bottom