Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trail cam

Stealth Cams Hunten Cams and Moultrie Cams these have performed the best for us and at a decent price.

bushnell trophy cam for the price, warranty, and battery life...(I have the old 2009 model, which is still running strong).

If you have some cash, I think the Reconyx do a great job and a camera I'd like to get due to major quality is a Spypoint....? Sorry I'm not much help.

Can't go wrong with the D-55, cheap and works great for the price!

I've got two D-55's...loaded them up with regular ole copper-tops and 4gig SD cards...they've been out since the end of July. One has taken over 4000 pics (set on 3-shot burst) and it still has 70% battery left. The other has taken around 2000 pics and is sitting on 85% battery.

I'm really satisfied with the results thus far.

I'd just throw a dart and buy one!!!! For every guy that touts the wonders of a brand! The next week everybody is whining about them!! Buy cheap!! It is just a picture of a deer.Right? That way when the good old Iowa folk come tresspassng, it only hurts a wee bit!!!!!!!!:way:

Reconx if price isn't an issue. They are hands down the best. Otherwise, go with bushnell. They have a good two year warranty.

Can not go wrong with Reconyx. Best camera that I have ever used, plus unbeatable costumer service!

they're also $600.

bushnell is ok, moultrie is ok, wildview sucks, stealth cam sucks, primos 35 is the best (just kidding), cuddeback flash is my favorite. infrared is the worst thing to ever happen to a camera

Ive had the same three TrailMac cameras since 2002 and have never had a problem with them. I'll bet each has taken 30K-40K photos.
I just ordered two homebrews from a friend.
Ive been selling some pictures for the last few years so picture quality and white flash are of the utmost importance to me.

Top Bottom