Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another anonymous WIDE GIANT

muddy

Eerily similar looking buck to what I posted a few days ago, but I believe they're different if you look at the G4s and brows. Freaking hog.

Eerily similar looking buck to what I posted a few days ago, but I believe they're different if you look at the G4s and brows. Freaking hog.

OK- since YOU are comparing the 2 photos you got anonymously to see if it's the same deer & you realized they are not- are you basically saying it's from the same guy then and he has 2 giants of that caliber?!?!?! :) Just happened to catch that and if so, that guy has some mega-giant typical genetics and is one of the luckiest guys I can think of this season.
Actually, just don't answer BUT if it's from the same guy, WHOA MAN, you are a lucky guy and let me know if you want a hunting partner this fall!!! Great buck!

great googily moogily! looks like he has a split in his left ear. shouldn't be too hard to tell the difference, eh

This is my dream buck. You guys can keep the 250" nontypicals, I love the frame on a giant typical. They definitely look to be different deer and this one's beams seem to wrap around a little more. I like the looks of this one better, and as said, in my eyes looks to definitely be a net booner.

Top Bottom