Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

aerosol scent eliminator

same as the pump spray stuff just in an aerosol can I think... no I havent tried it, I use scent away but not for any particular reason other than I can get it locally.

Scent elimination is a joke. Save your money and hunt the wind. Just my opinion.
:way:

Depends on the scent you are trying to eliminate.... I will agree that it is virtually impossible to eliminate airborne scent dispersion.... however, I know for a fact I can eliminate my ground scent. I religiously spray my rubber boots and my outer clothing from the waist down with H.S. Scent Eliminator every time I head to the stand. I have lost count of the mature whitetails I have observed cross my track and even walk a ways on my track and not detect me or become alarmed. Just this past week I watched two bucks scent checking the edge of a cornfield 20 yards from my stand in the exact spot I had crossed the fence leaving the field. Neither showed any negative reaction.... one even bedded down on the edge of the fence row less than 40 yards from me.

I try to keep my clothes as scent free as possible, but always play the wind. I know I can't totally eliminate my airborne scent. But if you are not neutralizing your ground scent.... well you are missing the opportunity to see a lot more deer I will guarantee you .... :way:

Top Bottom