Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First deer 2nd shotgun season

Bryan95

Hunting on my grandparents farm in wayne county I have seen big deer but havent been able to close the deal until now:grin:!After seeing does and fawns all day finally had luck on my first buck! I had almost shot a doe earlier in the day but decided to wait it out and see if we saw anything later. It was a nice day and the wind was blowing but it wasnt too bad in our blind. After all day of hearing constant gunshots I was starting to doubt our spot but then a doe and a fawn come out of the bruch and jump the fence and they pass by us grazing along slowly and then my dad said get ready and pointed to a buck heading our way. he was within 30 yards and was just waiting for him to stop and when we finally did I pulled the trigger! He ran off and jumped the fence and heard him crashing through the tall grass on the property next to us. I wasnt 100% sure about my shot but when I got out there I saw tons of blood and new he would be down 20 yards form where I shot him he was down! Turns out I shot him through the heart and I recovered the slug too:D! First buck!! Good luck to the rest of the hunters out there
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's a great first buck! Love the pic of you and your dad, that's what it's all about :way:

Top Bottom