Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big 4...survived

SaskGuy

I simply called this buck big 4. He was right close to home and I last saw him on Oct. 1, last got a cam pic on Nov. 5. I thought he may have been shot during rifle season as it's a hard hit area. He walked into within sight of my house light Fri. night, alive and well.
big44.jpg

big43.jpg

big42.jpg

big4.jpg

He looks liie he lost alot of body mass since Nov. 5. I hope he makes winter. I've never killed a big 4 and right now I'm already plotting for next yr with him.:drink2:

Glad he made it.

Hopefully he starts putting on some body weight
for the winter months ahead and stays around your area
for next year.

He Lost Body Mass???? Dude needs a cow bell on him.. Great lookin buck.. Good luck with him..

that is one LOOONNNNGGGG and Massive body...I would love to see a pic before he lost the body mass...and those mini trees on his head are nice too :drink2:

Wow, regardless of his rack (which is pretty impressive for an 8pt) I think is cape is awesome. I love that old, warn dark face he has. Would make for an awesome mount!

He looks like an old bull! I think you should dart him this winter and then try to ride him! I got money on the deer buckin you off in less than 5.

It always amazes me to see your pics. Those deer are stupid big (bodywise)

Thanks for the show and tell.

That deer is awesome. His face in itself give the look of a huge, old warrior. Add to that his body size and structure which is comparable to a Brahma bull, and then put his massive rack on top and that deer is amazing.

My oh my! I think I would keep the old hay pile stocked up until you find those chocolate beauties lying in it! :D What a bruiser 8! :way:

Top Bottom