Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Too Slow Cameras!!

I've been running mine since September on video mode using lithiums with still 90% battery left.

price and battery life are about the only 2 good things i have to say about the M80's. picture quality is horrible.

price and battery life are about the only 2 good things i have to say about the M80's. picture quality is horrible.

My pics are great, I have a few blurry ones, night and motion. But hey, I am not framing these pics.

picture.php

picture.php

I like to run mine on video. Takes great video. Take a look at this and then go watch the video. If it wasn't for the video you wouldn't know half the stuff this deer has going on.

Day time are grainy but still good enough for me. Lets you know whats running around..... I dont frame my trail cam pix.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Last edited:
No way, cuddeback is not making any more flash cameras, not much reason to buy a cudde now. I run mostly Reconyx but my best pics always come from the cudde flash cameras. If they last more than the 1 year warranty I have got my moneys worth and just deal with the crappy service. Where can you still buy them?

6X6, Bass Pro has flash Cuddy flash Captures on sale right now for $119.

Those cuddy flash captures say 3.0 megapixel...are they still just as clear as some of the newer and higher megapixel cameras?

I have had 100% postive experience with Cuddeback flash cams. I have taken tens of thousand sof pics with them with NO problems, they have fast trigger speed and take great photos. I have heard that their IR cams are junk but I have never had one. Their customer service is legendary for how bad it is but I have never had a problem with the cams so I wouldn't know.

Those cuddy flash captures say 3.0 megapixel...are they still just as clear as some of the newer and higher megapixel cameras?

The daytime pictures are good but the nightime pictures are awesome. The flash cuddies have their place with me for mineral sites and scrapes. I typically don't use them on trails or plots just because of their limited sensing area but up close they are by far my best night time pictures.

Top Bottom