Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brock Lesnar

yeah, if they dont want to be named, dont be a ufc fighter...or dont bring it up that you know him..either way....

I know brock is a big guy and all but that guide made him look like a little girl by having to push him up that hill... haha made me laugh

Tim Silvia? If so, he took some of my shotgun land from me when he bought some land in Van Buren Co. If so, tell him I'm looking for him. :)

Your shotgun land? Don't you mean someone else's shotgun land that you had the privilege of hunting?

Last edited:
Looks like Brock will get to fight to fight someone his own size next week....well someone that actually looks his size.

turtlshell said:
Overeem will completely wreck Lesnar...especially if it goes to the ground.

I take it you have no clue about ufc and or lesnar? Because if anything happens lesnar wants it on the ground and overeem or how ever you spell his dumb name he wants to stand and box.

I take it you have no clue about ufc and or lesnar? Because if anything happens lesnar wants it on the ground and overeem or how ever you spell his dumb name he wants to stand and box.

Overeem=striker and Ground and Pounder

Lesnar=Wrestler and ground and Pounder

Overeem on his back=good defense

Lesnar on his back=turtle on his shell on his back and helpless.

I give it to Overeem standing, and if Lesnar is taken down, it's over.

Brock is a beast on the ground, you don't want him on top of you. If it is a stand-up slug fest, the guy has the punchers chance, any of those big SOBs can KO the other, just a matter of who connects first. I will be shocked if Brock ever gets into a stand-up slug fest in the UFC, he will tie-up or/and take-down then pound out whoever he gets matched-up with.....if he can dictate action

I've watched almost all his fights and he really doesn't like to get hit in the face. Its my opinion that he can't take those very well and would prefer to be on the ground where he is way better. Except on his back gettin hit in the face. :)

remy3424 said:
Brock is a beast on the ground, you don't want him on top of you. If it is a stand-up slug fest, the guy has the punchers chance, any of those big SOBs can KO the other, just a matter of who connects first. I will be shocked if Brock ever gets into a stand-up slug fest in the UFC, he will tie-up or/and take-down then pound out whoever he gets matched-up with.....if he can dictate action

Very well said. At scoffin who is good at laying on their back and taking punches to the face? Lol

Just saying that he is good on the ground if he's doing the pounding. If he's on his back, he's not good at getting out of that situation.

He is a wrestler, uncomfortable as hell on his back and a beast from the top. Any fight where Lesnar gets a take down with control he is going to dominate. I think this will be the case against Overheem, don't see Lesnar getting put on his back here and certianly is too clumsy to stand on his feet and try to strike. Lesnar will finish this in round 1

Top Bottom