Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

muzzleloader wanted

tph

i am looking for a muzzleloader, it doesnt have to be a high dollar one but just a decent setup. would like to trade my remmington 870 for it but could also pay cash.

Are you looking for one to hunt with this year? I have one that I'd possibly be willing to sell after january 10. Its an old knight. Very little rust, been a great gun, just looking to upgrade a bit. I can get you more info and pics if you want, just pm me.

I have a knight revolution with a 3-9x Leupold on it. Its four years old I believe. Its black stock with a blued barrel. Gun does have some pitting on the exterior but it does shoot good. $300 and its yours.Let me know if interested.

I have a stainless Knight Disc Extreme w/ black thumbhole stock. It has a silver Leupold 3x9x40 vxII on top. It's in good condition and shoots staight. $350. Can send you pics if you're interested.

ok, i guess i should have said i really rather trade the 870 for one. also my cash price range isnt very high. and i would be looking to use this next year late muzzy. thanks

I have that same gun and love it why are you selling it?

No good reason. Just have the itch to buy something else if I had a buyer for it. However, I won't be one bit disappointed if I keep it either.

Are you wanting a traditional or inline setup? I have an older T/C Hawken that I am willing to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Check at Walmart, the TC Omeaga is clearanced at $199 right now, sell the 870 locally, might get $200 for it. Great ML for the price, it will shoot as good as anything you can buy. Goodluck

can anyone get a hold of hunt-m-up, i have been sending him pm's but no response?
thanks

Top Bottom