Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

QAD Ultra Rest---anyone here with an opinion??

remy3424

Is anyone here using the Ultra Rest series (HD or HDX) on faster bows?? How are groups beyound 30 yards? Comments? Going to upgrade the WB.

I have had the cheaper "hunter" model and had no problems. I have also set up HDs on some friends bows. I was going to get the HDX but my tech talked me into the code red. No problems with the code red but I do miss the letdown feature of the QAD. They work as advertised just need to be set up right.

I had one on the reezen now one on the z extreme no problems. Shoot out to sixty with it.

Sent from Cooter's iPad using IW

Have one on my Element RKT and I have no problems shooting groups at 60. I have the HD model. Works great. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the drop away rests on the market today.

Ive had an HD on my bow for the last 3-4 years and have never had a single issue. I will say that I have had much better luck with fletching clearance when I set it a little tighter than what they suggest. I like to have mine come to the full upright stopped position with about 2" left in my draw cycle.

I had one on a Monster 6, shooting 330fps and had no issues with timing and was real accurate to 100 yards. Pretty nice rest all things considered

Thanks for the comments. I upgraded my Vtec to a CRX32 and a few of the reviews on the Ultra Rest I found, guys were having clearance problems on faster bows which showed up when shooting past 30 yards. Not sure if "faster" describes the CRX but this weekend I will get it set-up and see what happens. Should be faster than my old Vtec anyway.

we set them up sp that they deploy on the last inch of draw.[first inch of string movement when shot]that even got the rest out of the way on a bowtech destroyer that was shooting over 350 fps!it's the only rest we've found that could do that.sold dozens with no failures.

Top Bottom