Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

box blind

bloodhoundhandler

I thought I would share this tip with anyone who has a box blind that has trouble with the windows fogging over. A buddy of mine found a coleman battery operated ceiling fan at Sportsmans in Ankeny and talked me into buying it I personally thought I was wasting thirty bucks but that thing works like a charm. It runs on 4 D batteries and if hung directly over the window they will not fog. It also has a nice light on it for packing your gear up when your done hunting.

I leave my windows open a crack. They fog up when I turn the heater on but after 10-20 min. clear as a bell.
Great idea though thats about the only thing I don't have in my shanny!

I used Fog X, and my barber told me to wipe them down with shaving cream, the Fog X didn't work too well, haven't used the shavin cream trick yet so I can't comment on it. I keep the window behind the heater open and crack the others and it helps. I only have problems on my single pane windows the double insulated glass doesn't fog up. That's what we get for going cheap I guess.

Top Bottom