Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat or not?

shooter72

Got this picture a few days ago. Is this a bobcat?
PICT0466.jpg

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I tell ya what, it is for sure a non-domesticated cat. How big the cat is, is the question. Based on my experience it is around 8.5 maybe 9 pounds of bird killin, scent sprayin mayhem that needs to go away. Pig is in the eye of the beholder. That is an average sized POS around here. Perhaps a pig in some areas, but not here in 'Bonkerville.

I tell ya what, it is for sure a non-domesticated cat. How big the cat is, is the question. Based on my experience it is around 8.5 maybe 9 pounds of bird killin, scent sprayin mayhem that needs to go away. Pig is in the eye of the beholder. That is an average sized POS around here. Perhaps a pig in some areas, but not here in 'Bonkerville.

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

This is Bonk's territory.

Definitely a house kitty; Looks just like mine except mine is 18 lbs. and spends most of his time hiding from foxes and yotes.

Guys... take a closer look.. That is a cougar.

Personally, I would send it to the DNR for another confirmed mountain lion sighting!

gundog870 said:
Guys... take a closer look.. That is a cougar.

Personally, I would send it to the DNR for another confirmed mountain lion sighting!

Definitely not a cougar, maybe a Southern Iowa cougar's (aka 40-55 year old woman) house pet.

How can i post a picture? I would love to show you guys what a bobcat looks like. I shot a monster in late December. 40+lbs

Top Bottom