Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Bowl Ads

The commercials were horrible :(, worse than last year!

Also the game kinda sucked too. I like to root for or against the fans so I was torn between the east coast pukes from Boston or the east coast pukes from New York. :D

Gotta say I was less than impressed with the commercials this year too...couple made me chuckle a little but nothing real great I didn't think.

Kid in the pool

The one where the kid can't get into the bathroom then jumps in and pees in the pool was great. His sister cannonballs him and he just smiles knowing that he just whizzed in the pool. That one was good, don't remember the company though?

gotta love chevy, using government money to make a commercial bashing the one automaker that can run a business without stealing from taxpayers. dave didn't make it, not because he was dead, but because his ford has him survivng the apocolypse out in the wilderness, not using his truck to drive around in the city.
keep wearing your bowtie.........queens.

gotta love chevy, using government money to make a commercial bashing the one automaker that can run a business without stealing from taxpayers. dave didn't make it, not because he was dead, but because his ford has him survivng the apocolypse out in the wilderness, not using his truck to drive around in the city.
keep wearing your bowtie.........queens.

:way::way::way::way::way:

The one where the kid can't get into the bathroom then jumps in and pees in the pool was great. His sister cannonballs him and he just smiles knowing that he just whizzed in the pool. That one was good, don't remember the company though?

That one drew by far the biggest laughs at the gathering that we were attending...but I too couldn't tell you today which company was featured. So how's that for $3.5mm? :D

wapsiguy said:
The commercials were horrible :(, worse than last year!

Also the game kinda sucked too. I like to root for or against the fans so I was torn between the east coast pukes from Boston or the east coast pukes from New York. :D
I'm not a fan of either team either but you are really going to say that was a bad game?

I'm not a fan of either team either. The game was good for the last 3 - 5 min. I guess I like explosive plays and that game lacked explosive plays (see Pitt/Arizona SB and I'm not a fan of either if those teams). Manninghams catch was the highlight.

Close game but overall not too exciting IMO.

biggest buck said:
I liked the doritos one with the dog, it was pretty good!

This one by a landslide was the best commercial. U didn't see Nuthin! I'm still laughing. The black and red fiat commercial was good also, but overall a real down year for the ads.

I drive a Chevy and I guess if it takes some government money to make a better product then so be it. I am a taxpayer and I can think of a lot more government waste then bailing a corporation out that employes thousands of Americans. Like lazy welfare reciepients that don't want to work

I don't care what make of car or truck your drive, the Clint Eastwood comercial for Dodge gave me goose bumps. The comercial for the Fiat gave me something else.

bloodhoundhandler said:
I drive a Chevy and I guess if it takes some government money to make a better product then so be it. I am a taxpayer and I can think of a lot more government waste then bailing a corporation out that employes thousands of Americans. Like lazy welfare reciepients that don't want to work

I respect you're opinion but that opinion is why this country is in the shape it is.

I wouldn't buy a Chevy if it was half price

Nice vehicles but no thanks!

Last edited:
I respect you're opinion but that opinion is why this country is in the shape it is.

I wouldn't buy a Chevy if it was half price

Nice vehicles but no thanks!

Agreed.....We all know the only Company that needed no bail out money, or at least didn't take any bail out money!! F.O.R.D!!!!!

Top Bottom