Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reconyx

KYWhitetail.

Young-Bone Collector
Any good reviews or past experiences with these cameras about to invest and want good clear images. Tired of cheap Wildgame innovations not putting out.

They are the best IMO. Nothing negative-except the cost.

Fast, reliable, takes 3 quick snap shots-the best but again...$.

I have not tried yet, but Im getting one in the summer after I get some cash/ gift cards for my b day, Iv tried enough of the others and IM tired of the frustrating results dead batterys, memory card issues, blank images, Im only getting one though they r expensive,

Once you get a Reconyx it is hard to use any other cams. I am still running a bunch of other cams and i am replacing some each year with Reconyx. The night pictures seem grainy vs white flash cams but are similar to most other IR cams. Battery life is unbelievable and the biggest selling point is that i know i am not missing any pictures.

If you get one you will not regret it at all..

bulldogger55 said:
Once you get a Reconyx it is hard to use any other cams. I am still running a bunch of other cams and i am replacing some each year with Reconyx. The night pictures seem grainy vs white flash cams but are similar to most other IR cams. Battery life is unbelievable and the biggest selling point is that i know i am not missing any pictures.

If you get one you will not regret it at all..

Agree 100%

I have 7 of them used them all season ran cuddebacks for 10 years and finally got tired of all the problems and horrible customer service I set up the Reconyx and cuddeback next to each other for 2 weeks over same food plot had over 7000 pics on Reconyx and only around 200 on the cuddeback . Sat in stand one night and watched 4 deer for 20 minutes in front of cameras the cudde took 1 picture it was of only 1 deer got tons of pics of all the deer on the Reconyx yes they are pricey but way more reliable better battery life and will show you all the deer that pass by it

I am a believer in reconyx all the way they may cost a little extra but picture quality and customer service is the best ever!!!!!

I have tried about every cam out there over the past few years. I place them on my ground blind. What has been so frustrating with most all of the cams is the lack of pics. When there are deer (which is evey day/night) in front of my blind I may or may not get any pics. Most of the time not! Needless to say I am not getting the pics of deer when I am not in the blind! I just got a Reconyx this past year and it has not missed a single pic! They are a little pricey but you definately get what you pay for with these cams. It is the ONLY cam I am going to use from now on. Getting 2 more next week. Spend the extra bucks! You will be glad you did!

I just can't see spending over $500 on each camera. I run 6 or more cameras. Also I can deal with a $150 - $200 camera getting stolen. But not $500 a camera. It would kill me.

I also have a reconyx it is the best. I bought a bushnell trophy cam black
flash about 3 months ago at Mountain Gander $221.00 on sale no shipping,
no sales tax, and it is close to Reconyx.

Top Bottom