Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wes' New 720p HD Blackflash Video Build

FIREMANJIM

Custom Trailcameras
Here is a new build for me. It is a DXG-125 720p HD Video build. All of it is in a Plano 1460 case custom dipped by Rodney (ModelClan). Rod does excellent work and I would like to encourage you guys to give him a try. It is controlled by a Big Foot Video Board and 2 Sister Boards. Camera has the Electronics123 exchanger for color daytime and IR night time pics. Has a KIT98 for the awesome Amped Sound. The 2 Sister boards, exchanger control board, and the KIT98 board is all housed in the small enclosure in the top right corner of the build. The DXG has 3 AA's for external power. The light is of course 20 of the 10mm 940nm BLACKFLASH LEDs on a JTS Wildlife Cameras Printed Circuit Board. This board was designed by Rick Gray for me and it works great. I will be offering the LED board, 20 LEDs, and the driver as a kit FOR SALE on my website soon. The LED's are driven by a 1000ma Buck Puck Driver. And the POWERHOUSE of the build is a 12v SLA 5 AH battery. Should give it a ton of run time. Unit has a pipe thru for the Python Cable Lock system and has a custom tripod mount bracket. Hope Wes enjoys the unit.
DSC04120.jpg

DSC04118.jpg

DSC04122.jpg

I remember the days building homebrew units. I didn't build them, mostly watched my brother build them. It was crazy to watch him with a soldering iron taking apart cameras... and then discharging the power from a flash into his body and giving a little yipe. :rolleyes:

Sweet looking unit, that obivously isn't your first! :D

Top Bottom