Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck in a Tree Larger Photos

I agree the hide on the back legs looks cut.

My guess is those lovely asian squirrel hunters killed themselves a buck. They didnt know what to do with him and didnt want to drag him out so they threw him up over the tree and one guy/or gal held his antlers while the others cut the meat off. Once they cut all the meat off, the other side was light enough that it kind of balanced out. They just wanted the meat so they left the antlers and left him hangin.

Now i know why that chinese restaurant i ate at had venison chow mein on the menu....

I agree the hide on the back legs looks cut.

My guess is those lovely asian squirrel hunters killed themselves a buck. They didnt know what to do with him and didnt want to drag him out so they threw him up over the tree and one guy/or gal held his antlers while the others cut the meat off. Once they cut all the meat off, the other side was light enough that it kind of balanced out. They just wanted the meat so they left the antlers and left him hangin.

Now i know why that chinese restaurant i ate at had venison chow mein on the menu....
I could see that happening

Top Bottom