Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

G5 Montec

I shot them for awhile. They shot well but seemed dull out of box and never left a great bloodtrail. They do fly great though.

Agreed. Actually, very POOR blood trails was my experience.

Shot Muzzy Phantoms this past year with excellent results. However, they did take some diligence to get them shooting in the same spot as my field points. I will likely keep Phantoms and Jak-hammers in my quiver this fall.

I won't own them. I think there are dozens of better options out there.

:way:

Ive shot a lot of different broadheads, some good and some not so good. This year I used wasp boss, like a muzzy only better, and they are field tip accurate. Extremly sharp, bone crushing tocar tip, and they leave awesome blood trails. Ill never shoot another broadhead as long as wasp keeps making the boss. Made in the good ol USA too and for around 35 dollars you get 3 heads and 2 sets of replacement blades so they are moderatly priced. Tested it at 60 yards before going hunting and they hit within an inch of my field pionts.

so whats everyone's guess as to why they don't bleed well witht hese heads?? I use the t3's and strykers and have never had an issue with trailing. Is it cutting diameter or what??

Top Bottom