Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'm Excited!!! :)

Shovelbuck

The local radio station is having a contest on their Facebook page for the best hunting photo. This one of mine just won!!! Now i get a 50.00 gift card from Cabelas.:way:

picture.php

Great photo Jay, Congrats! :way:

Cabelas is one of your favorite big box stores too isn’t it? :grin:

Hey Jay I know how you feel about Cabellas so to save you the angst about using the gift card feel free to send it to me!!!! Well, since “angst” is an extension, or better put a creation of existentialism, I doubt if you have ever felt angst in your life. Angst is the dread of free choice. I think Jay is all about free choice.

Who knows, today a local radio contest, tomorrow the cover of a national magazine?

What would a hardcore tradionalist possibly buy from Cabelas??????? You guy's whittle or kill everything you need!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:..........:D Nice pic, and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:way::way::way::way:

Congrats Jay!
Well deserved.
Since Bonker couldn't even spell Cabelas right he has forfieted any said claims.

Go Cubs...right 'bonks?!!?

With some of the pics you take Jay I would say that you had handfuls that could have one that contest. This is a really awesome pic. Congrats on the win and looking forward to some great Turkey harvest photos from you soon.

Kratz

Top Bottom