Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Something rubs me wrong

moosehunter

PMA Member
There's a few of shows on TV, one is North Woods Law on Animal Planet, another is Alaska State Troopers on NATGEO, and a third is Wild Justice on NATGEO I like all three, especially AST, but it seems like evey episode they have to have a segment where the wardens are trying to catch poachers. North Woods Law and Wild Justice more than AST. I know that's a big part of a GW's job but when a half a show is dedicated to poaching or illegal activies I wonder how many non hunters think that half the hunters out there are poarchers. I suppose catching law breakers is better TV than the GW's checking law abiding outdoors hunters and fisherman.

AST
Alaska Wingman
Gold Rush
Swamp People
Pawn Stars
Only in America
Storage Wars
Deadliest Catch
Bering Sea Gold
Frozen Planet
Flying Wild Alaska
Storm Chasers

Thank God for DVR...................

I got hooked into Full Metal Jousting and Mudcats on the History channel really bad. A bunch of idiots who think they want to become professional jousters is just hilarious, especially when they skewer each other.

Mudcats, love the hand fishing in Oklahoma.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I can understand what you mean Perry some of that stuff really get's skewed.
Off topic: I don't watch much TV but we have 1 season of Swamp People on Netflix and I could go for a long weekend weekend running lines for gators sometime! Choot Dat Choot Choot it!!!! Looks like a good time!

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
I wouldve been more interested in bering sea gold if it wasn't for that one guy on the wild ranger he pretty much killed the show, but it was crazy to see the amount of gold the one rig with the excavator on it pulled in

Don't forget River Monsters.

I love River Monsters! I actually enjoy watching Swamp People because I worked with people who really do talk like that 2 years ago when I was working on the Deep Water Horizon Oil Spill response. I wish my conference calls would have been subtitled like the show is!

Mine have already been said....
Pawn Stars, River Monsters, Swamp People....

But...this may not fit the category...
The Big Bang Theory.

All time favorite.

Swamp People
Deadliest Catch
Mooshiners
American Pickers
Chasing Classic Cars
I LOVE Hell on Wheels

I got hooked into Full Metal Jousting and Mudcats on the History channel really bad. A bunch of idiots who think they want to become professional jousters is just hilarious, especially when they skewer each other.

Mudcats, love the hand fishing in Oklahoma.

TRUE STORY, my wife's cousin used to date John Stikes. She brought him back to Iowa for Thanksgiving a few years back...he is seriously one of the biggest douche-bags I've ever met. I didn't follow the show, but I hope he got dropped. He thought he awoke in the morning and "pissed excellence"...honestly he's that arrogant.

I'm glad Deadliest Catch is back on. I wonder if last week's double murder of the coast guard guys will make on Deadliest Catch somehow...pretty sure they were killed in Dutch Harbor. Pretty bad deal.

After watching about 10 episodes of AST, I'm starting to think 90% of Alaskans smoke dope and carry a handgun.

Kinda like watching a few hunting shows and concluding there's a 150 behind every tree in Iowa.

If you want to see some true inner city morons watch Hardcore Pawn I like Wild Justice really makes me think that if I ever got the chance to go to California I would say no

Hardcore Pawn is a must see. That show will tell you everything about big inner cities w/ saying a word. One of my favorites. American Stuffers is a good one too. That guy gets away w/ so much crap it's funny. River Monsters is OK if you want to see fish from other parts of the world. Suns of Guns is OK too but I can't stand the owner of the shop. American Guns - Paige - enough said!!! :way::grin:

I can't stand North Woods Law. 1st word out their mouth is - Poachers. Everybody in Maine must be poachers...at least that's what this show makes me think.

Top Bottom