Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Disabled Vets

Are there any disabled Viet Nam Veterns out there looking for a place to deer hunt during the shotgun seasons this coming season. I have 160 acres in southern Iowa with stands already setup includeing one wheel chair accessible stand. Some of the stands are heated. My brothers and I only hunt the muzzle loading seasons and Bow hunt, so no one is hunting during shotgun season. PM me if you are interested.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Truly awesome of you to offer and I hope someone takes you up on it. This is what it's all about! God Bless You :way:

Two thumbs up to you my friend. Hopefully someone will see this and take you up on your generous offer.

I guess I should also have mentioned there is no charge for hunting and dang we'll even feed you breakfast and lunch. I figure it's my small way of saying thanks to the guys who served in Nam.

Swell guy u sound like that nice it is

Does yoda always sound he just ate something amazimng....... Mmmmmmm
But really that is amazing

indiana bow hunter

:way::way::way::way: Outstanding offer!!! :drink2::drink2: Seems like Nam vets are the forgotten! Maybe it was because Americans were spitting on Americans when they came home!! HMMMMMMM!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom