Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big week

goose3803

I had over 12,000 pictures last week, this is just a few sample pictures from last week. I hope you like them.

CDY_0412.jpg

CDY_0465.jpg

CDY_0120.jpg

CDY_0566.jpg

Cdy00146.jpg

Cdy01086.jpg

Cdy01091.jpg
CDY_0082.jpg

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Wow, what an assortment of bucks! All ages and shaped frames. Especially like the long, crazy shaped brow tine buck with the drop. He sure looks like an old timer.

Wow, what an assortment of bucks! All ages and shaped frames. Especially like the long, crazy shaped brow tine buck with the drop. He sure looks like an old timer.

Exactly, it looks like you better stock up on bullets and arrows, there are a lot of targets in your neighborhood! :D

I like the second picture. Looks like bucks playing some kind of game and as each buck goes along from front to back, they get bigger with each one. Pretty cool. You got a ton of really nice bucks!

Great photo's , now that is what you call a very decent card pull, What cudde are you using?
Pulled a card today and all I got was one doe and 3 of the neighbors dogs running my property- so ticked off right now- UGHHH

Top Bottom