Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early ML

moosehunter

PMA Member
Did anyone notice the season moved back to the second week in Oct (15th-23rd). I think the last two, maybe three years it has been in the third week of Oct. I know I havn't filled a tag since it was moved to the 3rd week. I'm glad it's going back to the 2nd.

Last year it was the 15th-23rd. I'm not positive yet but I would think this year it will be from the 13th-21st.

Either way that is the 3rd week of October! The 2nd week would be the 7th - 14th (Sun- Sun).

Same as last year (and the year before that, and the year before that...). Third Saturday in October.

Bow season. October 1st every year.
Early ML. 3rd Saturday in October.
Pheasants. Last Saturday in October.
Furbearur hunting and trapping. 1st Saturday in November.
1st Shotgun. 1st Saturday in December.
2nd Shotgun. 2nd Saturday in December.

Same as last year (and the year before that, and the year before that...). Third Saturday in October.

Bow season. October 1st every year.
Early ML. 3rd Saturday in October.
Pheasants. Last Saturday in October.
Furbearur hunting and trapping. 1st Saturday in November.
1st Shotgun. 1st Saturday in December.
2nd Shotgun. 2nd Saturday in December.

If that's the case it's gonna be the 20th - 28th. Holy crap. I might be buying an early muzz tag.

Did anyone notice the season moved back to the second week in Oct (15th-23rd). I think the last two, maybe three years it has been in the third week of Oct. I know I havn't filled a tag since it was moved to the 3rd week. I'm glad it's going back to the 2nd.

Where the heck was I thinking. Must have been looking at last years. And apparently I have trouble with my 7's. Still doesn't change my mind. I'm thinking I liked the week before better.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Does anyone know about how long it has taken the state to sell out of early muzzleloader tags in recent years? Also, how many are allotted again?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks Cooter. Oh, and a refresher, landowner tags for early muzzleloader don't count towards the quota correct? and they can be bought at any time?

Thanks Cooter. Oh, and a refresher, landowner tags for early muzzleloader don't count towards the quota correct? and they can be bought at any time?
Early ML landowner tags are above and beyond the quota and can be purchased anytime.

Are they still talking about. If you go early ML, that you will not be able to do Shot gun season 1 or 2.

Top Bottom