Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowhuntng Warmup - Rangefinder Legal - 3D shoot by Pella

gunrunr

Life Member
Come join us for our first ever "Rangefinder Legal" 3D shoot at Hickory Ridge (between Pella and Knoxville, Iowa). Hoping to inspire a new generation of 3ders, we are going to allow rangefinder use in all classes and still be eligable for awards.

Sunday, August 19 is the date - 7:30 am to 12:30 pm is registration. Good food served and good times will be had by all. Come see us!

Check our website for details and more info www.hickoryridge3d.com :D

Wish I lived closer. I'm in Ida County, and I have never heard of a 3D shoot on the west side of the state. I would like to try 3D out.

I am gonna be in the area tommorow so I think I will stop by. I have never been to one. What should I anticipate? How long does it take to complete? Can I walk through without entering?

I am gonna be in the area tommorow so I think I will stop by. I have never been to one. What should I anticipate? How long does it take to complete? Can I walk through without entering?

it'll take a few hours, couldn't really give much of a time guestimate, depends on number in your group, how busy the course is, how often you have to search for arrows (with a rangefinder, this shouldn't be an issue, but u never know). expect to shoot at 40 or more targets, with a little hike between shots. you will be in the timber, next to a lake, expect skeeters, and to have alot of fun

Thanks to all who came and shot with us - results up and posted on our website.

What a perfect day to shoot! Unseasonably beautiful weather, no wind, no bugs and lots of good friends to shoot with! Who could ask for anything more!

Top Bottom