Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally found a shooter I think? Any guesses?

Jim

3rd year bow hunter
A few say let him pass but Im not sure I can if I see him . What do you guys think. Public Land fyi.
HUNT0557.jpg

HUNT0672.jpg

Great looking buck and on public land to boot. IMO he's mature, sway belly, short stubby face, broad chest. I'd say mature, and his head gear is pretty stellar too. Love them big swooping crab claws.

Great looking buck. I say mature too. Not sure what he will score but I would be letting the air out of him.

Kratz

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks guys that was my thoughts 100% I dont hink he will make the Orange army. Lets just hope I see him again on camera and then in the season!!! Thought is was strange he came in around 3 and stayed till about 7? Anyone else getting stir crazy lol.

Ive been going out on cool nights ( not often lol) for some yotes to feed the craving but it is apples and oranges ... I love them both but for their own reasons.

I'm sure he would give you a case of the shakes if he walked in on you.....that makes him a shooter in my book.

He's avoided the reaper for a few years anyways... I love seeing older bucks on public... survivors! Great deer I'd shoot him no doubt. Good luck!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom