Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

youth season

streitl

Just wondering who is all headed out with a youngster for youth season starting Saturday? Ill be.taking my brother out. He hasn't shot a deer yet after two seasons of hunting. I'm pretty jacked up to take him out. Who else will be in tie deer woods this weekend?

Taking my nephew out as well. This is our target...
5293-cdy_0122_original.jpg

Taking my 10 year old son out in the afternoons.

Good thinking Josh, getting your landowner as a youth tag as well. They will both be good thru all the gun/mloader seasons. Get 1 or 2 paid bow and you have tags for the whole season. Good luck everyone

Taking my 10 yr old son out this year again. He took a button buck 3 years ago, a big doe last year, this year we are going hold out a few days for a buck. We have about 8 bucks on the list for him to kill.

6x6 said:
Taking my 10 year old son out in the afternoons.

Good thinking Josh, getting your landowner as a youth tag as well. They will both be good thru all the gun/mloader seasons. Get 1 or 2 paid bow and you have tags for the whole season. Good luck everyone

I've got those two and I'm getting my any-sex bow tag and shotgun 1 tag to go with our group again. Great bunch of guys that know how to shoot right.

Taking out my 12 year old mason. He has 7 deer to his credit and is going for the big boy this year

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Taking my 12 year old son Cody out for his first deer. Good luck to everyone. He wants to hold out for an antlered deer. We won't be picky this year. After he gets his first buck then we will get pickier next year.

I'll be alternating hunts between my 14 year old and my 11 year old. Can't wait!:way:

Those were the good old days...but now one of my youth hunters has "graduated", so it'll just be Hunter and me this year. Thinking we're going to ask Krista to come along and watch just 'cause she's so stinkin' lucky :D

We've got a perfect south wind double ladder stand in mind for Saturday morning :way:

NWBuck

Last edited:
I am taking my 12 year old cousin out this weekend. We have been shooting the muzzleloader and getting pretty good. I showed her some pictures of some bucks I have been getting at the farm. She disappeared for a little bit, wondering where she was I searched the house and found her cleaning her posters up that were on the floor. Confused I asked her what she was doing? She says cleaning off my wall for my deerhead I can't disappoint her now haha.

I'm taking my buddies 10 year old son out saturday afternoon. Gonna sit in a blind at a new property. I don't know if I'm more pumped to get out or he is!

Top Bottom