Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giving me Fits

Between your journal, DOR's hunt, and AZ's journal I can't wait for the first(of october so I can actually start hunting) and check this site each day after work looking for updates. Feel like I'm all jacked up on mountain dew

I've always been a believer in the "if there's Any question, don't shoot" theory. That's a heck of a buck though. I believe he's mature with that horse-like body. Just have to keep in mind that not every deer has the potential to be a monster. I'd suggest smoking him. A great trophy with the bow.

I've always been a believer in the "if there's Any question, don't shoot" theory. That's a heck of a buck though. I believe he's mature with that horse-like body. Just have to keep in mind that not every deer has the potential to be a monster. I'd suggest smoking him. A great trophy with the bow.
This picture was taken 2 years ago and Sask saw him again for the first time last night. Said he is a giant.

bigbuckhunter88 said:
This picture was taken 2 years ago and Sask saw him again for the first time last night. Said he is a giant.

Guess I was wrong! Looks old in that pic to me. Good luck with him.

Top Bottom