Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Freaky Pic....

caj4isu

I was missing a strap for one of my trailcams a couple weeks ago so I just set it on a bucket off of one of my clover food plots. When I pulled the card this past weekend, the camera was laying face down in the clover, which didn't surprise me since we had some wind over the past couple weeks. When I checked out the pics on the SD card, this was the last pic that was taken. Me and my hunting buddy were a little freaked out by what we saw. What do you guys see here?

picture.php

I double dog dare you to go hunt there on Hallween.

I'm seeing a skull in the upper left and another on the right.

Might be a 'Squatch.

Definitely looks like a face on the right and a skull and crossbones in the upper left corner. That is a sweet picture. Maybe a bit creepy.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I think that profile on the right is uncle fester isn't it? Up to his usual shenanigans.

I double dog dare you to go hunt there on Hallween.

I'm seeing a skull in the upper left and another on the right.

Might be a 'Squatch.

I TRIPLE dog dare you to hunt there Halloween night! I could go forever and never see that again and be perfectly content!

The skull / crossbones / and face on the right side was what we saw too. My buddy was fine to let me hunt there Sunday morning. He went to the other side of the timber and let me venture onto the 'creepy' side of the timber. After I was in my stand (still dark), I sent him a text posing as the demon / ghoul and said "I am the demon thing and I just ate your tasty friend and am coming after you next. Boo Haha!!!"

I'm convinced its like seeing Jesus in a potato chip, but still a little weird.

Top Bottom