Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone seen this before?

ShedderKG

Got a couple of pics from my uncle down in SW Iowa. Anyone ever come across a deer with it's tongue looking like this? What's wrong with her?

trailcam10-28-2012028.jpg

trailcam10-28-2012029.jpg

doe tongue

Ehd should be done now it takes about a week or two after infected for the deer to show sign's of Ehd. after first freeze the midges should have died off, not sure about blue tongue , could just be a deer that don't like your camera !!!!:grin:

I don't think its her tongue at all. Looks like a Honey Locust pod to me.

Ehd should be done now it takes about a week or two after infected for the deer to show sign's of Ehd. after first freeze the midges should have died off, not sure about blue tongue , could just be a deer that don't like your camera !!!!:grin:

What he said but just so you knoe EHD is different from Blue Tongue. It has similar symptoms but not the same.

We just found a doe that just died of EHD. Called the local CO & he said wilth the warmer weather that he is still getting reports of new deaths.

Top Bottom