Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free mount for a veteran winner

ReinertsonTaxidermy

Thanks for all the entries. After reading them there was no way we could pick just one since you are all in our debt. So we did it the old fashioned way and put all entries into a hat and let the dog pick one out. Penny picked Bret Kautz. Bret is currently a member of the United States Navy Seabees serving out of Port Hueneme, CA. He is set to get out of the Navy December 12th of this year. Full time late muzzleloader is the plan for him and we wish him the best of luck!

I would like to thank you Mr. Reinertson. I very much appreciate being selected and you are a very classy stand up guy in my eyes. This was a great idea and Im glad that I get to be a part of it. Im home on leave right now for a 6 day trip chasing critters. After a non eventful day in the stand this made me light up! I truly appreciate it and thanks again!

Hey Brett. Thanks for your service. What battalion are you with. I was there a couple years with NMCB3 as an EO. Just curious.
Rick

Haha Iowa crippler thats all im seeing thus far.
Rick I was with NMCB 40 until we decomissioned them at the end of september. THey transferred me to the 31st SRG until I get out in December.

Top Bottom