Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree stand safety harness FREE

I have one that I just pulled out of the box from a muddy treestand that someone can have. Let me know an address and I'll ship it to you for free!

I had a bunch, but gave them to a guy who teaches young bowhunters...I have never been thanked so much by a person. If you have a bunch left, see if anyone in your area does something like that....It was a great feeling knowing a bunch of young kids were going to get a harness

I had a bunch, but gave them to a guy who teaches young bowhunters...I have never been thanked so much by a person. If you have a bunch left, see if anyone in your area does something like that....It was a great feeling knowing a bunch of young kids were going to get a harness

Great call...I'm going to check into that :way:

NWBuck

I still have 4. Will ship for free to any member

ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY!

Happy to help any hunter stay safe.

Last edited:
Yeah. This is my first year hunting from a treestand. I have a used one and it didn't come with one. I love hunting from it, but don't have a Harness nor can I afford one. I didn't realize they were so expensive. Can anyone help please? You can email me at jsplogger75@gmail.com. Thanks.

Top Bottom