Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shot a buck, can't find him!

TheMadCatter

Well I was out today...

You see I shot this buck here...
Problem is, I can't seem to find him nevermind ;) :D

Story, I was out with my Dad this morning hunting out on our home place and it started getting really cold so we decided to head back to the car. We got back and I told him we should go ahead and check our new place and this guy was standing 150 yards out broadside CHASING a doe. 1st shot I drilled him in the heart. I also want to say, all my tags are filled now.

12135-img_0062.jpg

12135-pict0118.jpg

Last edited:
Nice buck. You had me for a second when I saw that subject line. We will probably need a little more info though.:way:

First off, very nice buck, how many can you get in one year? Curious?

Iowa residents are allowed one "any sex" tag for archery, one more for a gun season and potentially one more if you qualify for a landowner/tenant tag. Plus potentially an almost unlimited number of antler-less tags depending on the county. I'll never fill all I have but if I want to go deer hunting I probably have a tag that will allow me to do so. :)

Iowa residents are allowed one "any sex" tag for archery, one more for a gun season and potentially one more if you qualify for a landowner/tenant tag. Plus potentially an almost unlimited number of antler-less tags depending on the county. I'll never fill all I have but if I want to go deer hunting I probably have a tag that will allow me to do so. :)

Don't forget he get's the golden youth tag as well.

Congrats good looking buck TH :way:

Nice buck. You had me for a second when I saw that subject line. We will probably need a little more info though.:way:

I'm with Lyon on this one. I was about to bang my head on the desk. :thrwrck: Nice buck! :way:

You got me, first thing I thought when I read that title and who it was buy and saw it had 2 pages of comments was 'oh my goood, here we go again.' Congrats!

Top Bottom