Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dec. 2nd buck!

zattack10

Well I FINALLY got the big 8 on the ground. Harvested him on our first drive of the second day. It was near the end of the drive and he knew what was going on. He was sneaking around trying to find a way out and I dumped him at 70 yards. It was me and the landowner's number 1 hitlister for two full years. He was a bruiser of an old buck that ruled the woods for many seasons. We literally have hundreds of photos of him. My profile picture is him last year standing behind a 155 inch 10 pointer that ironically my stepdad shot last year. He added a small G3 on his right side and grew 4 or 5 stickers off his base but overall didn't get much bigger from last year. Taxidermist said he'd go around 150+ as an 8 point.....the pictures don't really do him much justice. He also was the 3rd biggest buck our group killed. shot 6 bucks and 3 does. 5 of the bucks were all over 135 with two of them grossing 160ish. Landowner stresses shooting only mature deer every year and we all abide by those rules!
Me and the landowner..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The line of bucks our group got. All mature animals!
picture.php

Last edited:
That's a lot of nice bone right there, good job. Its nice seeing guys that drive deer who only take mature bucks. Very rare.

congrats for your hunt but don't you feel embarrassed by killing these animals i feel much sorry for these animals deer killing is illegal in india

Top Bottom