Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Thanksgiving morning buck ....

Make sure you submit him at the Iowa Deer Classic under the four point category. He'll do well there.

Ehhh, I'm not really big into categories or awards. I'm just happy he got to ride home in the back of my truck. His back molars were worn way down, so definitely mature. His hooves were split out too, so he was apparently a healthy survivor of EHD.

Ehhh, I'm not really big into categories or awards. I'm just happy he got to ride home in the back of my truck. His back molars were worn way down, so definitely mature. His hooves were split out too, so he was apparently a healthy survivor of EHD.

I like your attitude! A true hunter.

That is probably one of the coolest bucks I have ever seen. Doesn't matter if he scores well he is unique. Defiantly a deer that would be frowned upon to most guys. I think its great! Congrats!

Mature is mature they arent all Booners! Congrats. I shot one with my bow years back huge 5pt 19in wide not near as heavy but an old tank like yours no brows.

Top Bottom