Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coyote hunting?

huntingkid

Was wondering if anyone calls in coyotes after all the deer seasons are done? I been doing it since I was 7 and don't know anyone out here that does. I also ran plott hounds back in ny. Had four but moved to town and couldn't bring them. So if anyone does any coyote hunting of any sort let me know. I live in Monroe county. Thanks

Never done it but it definetly sounds fun. Weve killed 5 coyotes so far this shotgun season. Hopefully we can get a few more this weekend!

Yes, started Coyote & Crow hunting several years ago to fill in the gap between deer hunting and spring. I started with an old cassette tape player, but now have a Fox Pro caller and it is fun.

13-crow_blind_original.jpg

13-0027_original.jpg

I just got my feet wet last year. Got a foxpro and made about 30 sets. I only called in 4 yotes. Never even fired a round. BUT I'm ready to put some down this year.

Been doing it for a few years now..I use only mouth calls. First year out I called in and killed 17 coyotes. 3 sets were 3 at once and killed 2 out of the 3..absolute blast! Hope we get some snow..ready to do it again! Whenever possible hunt close to cows and set up with cover in front of you and wind going side to side. Lip squeak when you can see them and let em get close!

Top Bottom