Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lee county Lease

brian1684

Looking for hunting land to lease for 2013. Turkey and/or Deer hunting. Primarily bow hunting, but may do some shotgun hunting if allowed. Prefer it be in Lee county but would consider something in neighboring counties. If anyone knows of anything or has something to offer please contact me on here or by phone-319-795-2683. Thanks.

Don't know of many landowners that lease their ground in Lee county unless it down around Keokuk.

Good luck.

I actually am in discussions with a farmer that has 1000 acres

Need some help paying for it?????

I live in Keokuk and there are no leases around here that I know of, I've put word out through several people and posted in several places im looking, but no responses really yet. Got one guy offering 20 acres up by wever, he didnt say price yet though, supposed to go up and take a look at it towards the end of the month.

Need some help paying for it?????

I live in Keokuk and there are no leases around here that I know of, I've put word out through several people and posted in several places im looking, but no responses really yet. Got one guy offering 20 acres up by wever, he didnt say price yet though, supposed to go up and take a look at it towards the end of the month.

If it's the right 20 acres it could be worth it. It'd at least be an option if not too expensive...

NWBuck

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom