Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NRA Members

Join the NRA website:

NRA-logo.jpg

Join the NRA website: https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/...sgiftwy&EK=Y3ARPPBD&pubID=148.30&hid=20773187

New life member here. I hate to admit that I hadn't been a member for a long time and it took this current situation to get me off the couch.....but glad I did it!

How much do the shear numbers of members matter for the NRA in a situation like this? I would think a lot. I would think the NRA would be well served to make their membership dirt cheap right now in order to accumulate a bunch more members. Maybe I'm missing something though.

How much do the shear numbers of members matter for the NRA in a situation like this? I would think a lot. I would think the NRA would be well served to make their membership dirt cheap right now in order to accumulate a bunch more members. Maybe I'm missing something though.

It is "dirt cheap" for what we are all up against in the years to come.:thrwrck:

You know, I never felt a 'Need' to be an NRA member before.... always figured it to be a good organization, etc., but not something I needed to be a member of.

That view has changed. I just became a member for the first time, and I'm glad I did. I hope the NRA continues the good fight, even if it is a fight that we shouldn't have to make!

I was an NRA member for a short time 20 years ago. Joined again today.

I plan to send an email to my legislators tomorrow explaining how I thought my views were falling on deaf ears, so I felt the need to join so I know my voice will be heard.:way:

Glad to see all these posts and hear about new members.I'm a past or current member of many conservation, hunting, fishing groups but I'm a LIFE member of only two. NRA and IBA. These two are very similar in that they fight political battles all the time for many people who are not members but benefit all the same. Congrats to everyone who can say they pay dues to these two groups. Even if you don't always agree with their policy 100%, they are always there in the thick of it.

The "RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS" does not say FIREARMS!! If they get the guns ..........what might be next!!?:confused: I've been a NRA member for a long time even tho I'm not a gun guy!!

FYI Yesterday the NRA website was running a special where it costs $25 for an annual membership and they'll send you a $25 Bass Pro card for joining....nice incentive!

Top Bottom