Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congrats Droptine37

Great block on the kick off touchdown! You did your part with that play alone. Exiting game.

Great job out there! What a great game all around ... we were sweating it toward the end but it all worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Congrats on being a part of something awesome... If I had to go out on a limb I would say that it was Ray Lewis that killed the lights

Thanks guys. Unbelievable to say the least. It started in a backyard in Amboy, IL and ended in the Super Dome in New Orleans. Encourage your kids to set their sights high. You just never know what they might accomplish if they refuse to quit. Time to catch up on some hunting.

Absolutely congratulations. I'll be the first one to admit that I don't care for pro-sports in general, but its hard to ignore and not cheer for a connection like that (IW; I'm a Cyclone :D). We were a house divided last night as I was cheering for the Ravens. I missed your block on the kickoff TD return because I was putting my kids to bed, but I was very pleased with the outcome.

As for Ray Lewis, the SB is the only reason I know who he is and anything about his past. I don't know enough to pass any kind of judgement. That's between him and God.

Congrats again!

Football the greatest game on earth

Thanks guys. Unbelievable to say the least. It started in a backyard in Amboy, IL and ended in the Super Dome in New Orleans. Encourage your kids to set their sights high. You just never know what they might accomplish if they refuse to quit. Time to catch up on some hunting.

Lifelong dream!! Way to go!

My boy just signed a scholarship to play college football, one of his dreams, it is a great game and it makes a dad proud....Your family must be on cloud 9!

Congrats on the great win, and getting a ring! The number of Hawkeyes with rings just keeps growing. Congrats again to you and Marshall Yanda. Take some time and enjoy it!

I say congrats too!! You can always take that SB bonus check and buy a nice piece of whitetail ground!! :way:

Congrats on the big win! After the power outage it actually became a game worth watching.

Top Bottom