Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AR-15 30rd Magazine New in package $35

Selling a 30rd Magpul 2nd Generation AR-15 Magazine

Attachments

• Mag 1.jpg
    Mag 1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 292
pic shows 2 mags but desription doesnt. I would hope its for the both, I wouldnt think a fellow hunter would be charging another hunter more than double . :)

Buck-Man said:
pic shows 2 mags but desription doesnt. I would hope its for the both, I wouldnt think a fellow hunter would be charging another hunter more than double . :)

Since your calling him out do you have a source you can actually get these for half or less I'm sure many on this site would love to know where.

Nothing wrong with a guy trying to make a buck.
Sure at one time they were $12.00 that time is gone forever I have a feeling. Scheels had 100's 4 weeks ago for $30.00 they were gone in less than 24 hours.i don't think he is out of line

Oh If it is for both I will take them I have a couple friends that could use a nice birthday present.

Not much overpriced to me just bought 5 of them from bass pro for 25$ each. Guy there said he couldn't believe they were still on the shelf.

nobody said you had to buy them... I am sure you see things you feel are overpriced everyday. I would say its a deal for anyone who wants them!

I'm one of the guys that bought a couple, can't get em here and anything that's AR related is up in price espc ammo, so I don't feel like I got taken advantage of

Just like everyone charging 1000 bucks for 1000 rounds of .223 that usually are 350.00. I guess when we complain that the gas companys rip us off with 4.00 a gallon its OK to complain but we cant complain about this . lol
Just a shame that prices are through the roof and folks keep paying it and buying up everything. Im gonna sit back and wait for the prices to fall back to normal cause they will. But if anyone wants a noveske paid 2500.00 ill take 5000.00

Top Bottom