Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Remington 870 Youth

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Posted this in the classifieds earlier, but got no reply. Let's try this :grin:

Looking for an 870 youth model for my boy, or a Mossberg youth model of some sort.

Happy to pay a fair price.

Shoot me a PM if you cam help me out!

I'd greatly appreciate it!

I put this very post out a few months ago and got ZERO replies. Unlike me I bet your celebrity status gets you some sort of response. :)

I have a couple of youth 20ga. I had three and took them to a dealer to sell for me. I know he sold one but I can look tomorrow to see what is left and price them. I know one of them is an 870.

I was looking for a youth gun forever for my boy. Finally ended up buying a new youth bantam mossberg with both barrels. Seems like when we did find a used one you could just about buy a new one for a few bucks more

If you can find an adult 870 cheap you can buy youth replacement stocks for like 50-70 bucks. Good luck with your search

I had to go the same route Tommy mentioned. Got a good deal on a adult 20 ga 870 and put on youth stocks. Still is too long for my son and will probably borrow my friends Mossberg 500 for one more turkey season. Fits him better than the 870.

I have a new in the box youth 870 express 20 ga. It has never been shot. Just priced it new this morning at $379 plus tax. I would take the first $375. That saves you about $30. I live in southern Iowa and will be in Des Moines this weekend. The dealer I just spoke with said these are very hard to come by now. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I also have a youth Rossi .243. My kids have outgrown the youth guns.

Top Bottom