Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics review- 2 hunts, 26 deer

And the tool chimes back in...

Yep my problem is with people that thumb down their nose at others with unfounded judgment. If you have a problem with this guy take it up in a private matter as opposed intentionally trying to start a fire in public. It's about acting like an adult and not a child.......

Yep my problem is with people that thumb down their nose at others with unfounded judgment. If you have a problem with this guy take it up in a private matter as opposed intentionally trying to start a fire in public. It's about acting like an adult and not a child.......

Very much agreed!!!

I shouldn't weigh in but what the heck. It's like any other product on the market, we either choose to use it or not use it. Over the years camo, sights, range finders, bow technology, scent lok, scent sprays, scent soaps, scent detergents, wind checkers, releases, carbon arrows, calls, and the list goes on. Everyone uses the previous products mentioned so if one uses ozonics, who cares. I think someone said it, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and in today's hunting world we all reside in glass unless you hunt in buffalo skin with a stick bow and flint arrowheads.

I don't think anyone on here really cares if someone uses the product or not. I think there are many, many on here that are sick of this thread and other ozonics threads with people trying to push a product. I don't mind someone showing some proof and trying to promote a product, but time and time and time and time again gets real old. I could give two sh$$$ what products you use. Give an honest review that we can learn from and leave it at that. Don't dispute evidence either way. If Todd shows deer down wind of the Ozonics machine without getting busted maybe it is providing some benefit. But when someone else says they got busted 8 times in a weekend while using it we should all take that in to account too. Do your homework, listent to non-biased opinions on the product and choose for yourself.

Also, there are some very smart people on this website that have shown concern time and time again for the use of Ozone. Regardless of what Ozonics stamps on the thing, breathing ozone is not a good idea.

Hey guys, I know - I know. It just really - really frustrates me when guys who have never used it say it doesn't work. That's what get's my gord.

Especially when one of these guys who said they didn't work (don't remember if it's the author or not), came up to me at the Iowa Deer Classic when no-one was around and told me he had been using it improperly, and since learning of this, he's had excellent results with his Ozonic's.

Again, I forget who it is - you want to make yourself known????

I'm pretty sure it was Shovelbuck. I believe he traded an old Chevy van straight up for one - although it may have been a 1983 Suburban- I can't remember now. Either way his wife wasn't real happy about it because she loved both of those vehicles- that and she is a bit of a traditionalist.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I'm pretty sure it was Shovelbuck. I believe he traded an old Chevy van straight up for one - although it may have been a 1983 Suburban- I can't remember now. Either way his wife wasn't real happy about it because she loved both of those vehicles- that and she is a bit of a traditionalist.

That was the 73 Substandard Suburban. :D:way: Why do I always get drug into these train wrecks????? ;)

I think there are many, many on here that are sick of this thread and other ozonics threads with people trying to push a product.
And that one people keeps coming back time and time again, just like the used car dealer trying to peddle the 1976 Chevette sitting on the back of the lot.

Plenty of arrogant individuals in this thread who think they are above everyone else. Quit throwing stones from glass houses people.

Until you cut down your own tree and make the bow, chisel your broad heads, knit your own clothing and whatever else you need then just keep your mouth shut and quit stirring the pot!
funny....coming from one of the biggest pot-stirrers on the sight...

That was the 73 Substandard Suburban. :D:way: Why do I always get drug into these train wrecks????? ;)

http://s22.photobucket.com/user/Shovelbuck/media/Misc stuff/100_0018.jpg.html

End the silence. We know you are the mystery member that pledged your allegiance to Ozonics at the deer classic. There's no way that you shoot anything without some type of an (what some people would call unfair) advantage with those longbows and moccasins. I mean I doubt those buckskins are even charcoal lined. You're not fooling me.

As I said, more than happy to discuss via PMs with anyone. My post history is available for all to read and draw their own conclusions from it.

"PM me"? Why, isn't this a public forum. Aren't all members free to express there likes and dislikes publicly? You have to admit this guy pushes his gadgets and videos constantly. Not too often do I see him post anything other then his latest video or saw.

You have to admit this guy pushes his gadgets and videos constantly. Not too often do I see him post anything other then his latest video or saw.

Very true observation. Just too many people dog piling the thread. I'm sure it's because of what you said, but your the first to say.

K- we have run the course on this one. Again :). I personally think enough info for guys to make their own Educated decisions....
Some guys who have documented success and truly believe in the product with a passion. Others who did not have success. Others who have evidence of health concerns. Folks who can't afford or don't want one more thing in the woods. Last- guys that aren't comfortable with the level of technology in their hunting situation and preferences. Whatever u decide- I think it's pretty clear- it's all good. We r all big boys here. No attacks needed. Guys have laid out some interesting cases across the gammit and I hear all sides loud & clear. We really are all friends here (whether u think so or not) so let's leave it at that- a whole lotta info an outsider can consider on how they will be equipped this fall. Good luck to all.

For anyone needing a little help.

100739_w_560x720.jpeg

It all depends who pushes the product. Some on here have celebrity status and push what they want and others not so much. Ban plugs completely or let them go.

This thread is gay now....WKP blows just like the crush and the drury boys....its all money and pushing garbage...ill stick to Al Linder and Babe...hunting shows have gone mad..its all a turn off now.

Let this bs die..as long as mr. Wkp dont chime in to push the garbage unit again here we will be fine

Babe Winkleman needs to stick to fishing....he is not even in the same league as Drurys and Lakoskys. Say what you want about their show but they know deer.

Top Bottom