Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How do you check your trail cameras

ShedFreak07

My laptop has recently crashed! And I save all my pictures on a external hard drive. So I was wonder what you guys used to keep your cameras and transfer files. I was looking into an iPad but seems like alot of work getting the pictures from the trail camera to my external hard drive! What do you guys think? All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

I run an HDMI cord from my camera to my big screen TV... document which ones I want to print and then go to wally world to print:)

I use an I pad. I transfer the pics from the trail cam easily to my iPad.
If I want them to go from my iPad to my home Mac I simply em them and store them in iPhoto.

Works well for me.

I use an I pad. I transfer the pics from the trail cam easily to my iPad.
If I want them to go from my iPad to my home Mac I simply em them and store them in iPhoto.

Works well for me.

X2 on that. Works awesome! Couldn't imagine doing it any other way

Dumb question.....how do you transfer the ad card onto an iPad? Do you have to buy some extra hardware for this?

Ipad sucks if u do videos which is what I do. Also sucks that u have import the picture if u want to zoom in. I sold my ipad and got a Samsung tab 2. Also like to send my pix to my phone Bluetooth. Unless u have an iphone you can't. Apple is a monopoly.

Mobil Cooter using IW

Thanks guys, cooter does the tablet have an sd card reader already in it? And your saying you can't zoom in on the pic on the iPad.

Its an attachment. Pretty cheap I believe. every so often we preview pics in the truck on my buddies I pad just to see what we got before we get to the TV. Not often tho, I don't have an I pad, and he only goes a couple times a summer

Thanks guys, cooter does the tablet have an sd card reader already in it? And your saying you can't zoom in on the pic on the iPad.

Yes it has a micro sd slot. Just have to buy that type. I bought the adaptor for around $3 on Amazon.

You can zoom in on the ipad just have to import the picture first. That is a pain when you have lots of pictures plus burns up memory.

Tab is less expensive also much less.

Mobil Cooter using IW

Nice! I guess what I had in mind was I would pull the memory card from the camera put it in the Ipad or tablet download all pics take out memory card and put back in camera and once I return to my desktop download all the pictures from the ipad and delete them off the ipad so it doesn't take up alot of memory. Thanks for your guys advice/input

Top Bottom