Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Foodplot Equipment Rental

deerslayer

PMA Member
Can someone please point me to where I might rent a no-till seeder that can be pulled behind an ATV. Live in Des Moines and hunting land is down by Creston. So any place in Des Moines, Osceola, or Creston would work. Looking to plant some seed this weekend if I can find a place that rents such equipment. Thanks in advance to any info provided! ...deerslayer

if you contact the rental dept. at Capital City Equipment in Des Moines. They don't have anything for ATV and you might not be able to find a no-till for ATV. You can rent a tractor, seeder and trailer if needed. I thought they had a land pride drill that they rent. I rented the tractor and tiller to work my food plot earlier this year and the equipment is newer and they might have some rental stuff at their bevington location south of DSM. 515-243-3353.

Check with local PF chapters or county conservation organizations. They may not have ATV equipment but may be able to help you get stuff planted.

Top Bottom