Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BBD!!! 1st of year and a giant!!!

Do you have put a tag on it or is that considered "farm" hunting?
Nice job, I've always wanted to shoot one of those.

"TA-TONKA". It's a buffulo right?!?!?
Ya- gave the farmer it back just as he requested. I'm laughing at any attempt to make me feel guilty on this one. And it wasnt even a high fence hunt- thought id get some praise for a free range successful hunt. Ha. It very well could fuel the leasing of Iowa lands for Bovine hunts- sorry in advance to y'all that may lose ur awesome cow hunting spot due to a booming new Iowa hunting season. PM for outfitting/guide pricing - booking up fast.

Haha..thats RICH coming from a "sportsman"

That happens to be my last name. Something I'm damned proud of! Look me up I could care less.
All your whining and carrying on is driving me nuts. Get down off your high horse and go with the flow. Yeah I am a sportsman, and for the sake of this situation if I had a rouge cow eating my crops it would be in my feezer also.
Its not like he shot it for fun, was a last resort after everything else had been tried to get it off the property. And last time I checked this was still a free country and he can post whatever he wants

That happens to be my last name. Something I'm damned proud of! Look me up I could care less.
All your whining and carrying on is driving me nuts. Get down off your high horse and go with the flow. Yeah I am a sportsman, and for the sake of this situation if I had a rouge cow eating my crops it would be in my feezer also.
Its not like he shot it for fun, was a last resort after everything else had been tried to get it off the property. And last time I checked this was still a free country and he can post whatever he wants

Rough...hahaha...go get a glass of warm milk and have mom tuck ya in..its a hot one out there and looks like its getting to ya...let the big boys talk and play now

Get a life, should change your name to jackwagon. Or captain negative. Or just go play in traffic. Any would suffice

Killing and eating of cows is what we do, nutritious. Why does he hate them though, scared of em? Situation and remedy understandable but it was a weird post how it read. Why so defensive?

Why does he hate them though, scared of em?
Giant black creatures coming outta the woods over 800-1000 lbs - almost like a bear really. this one has eaten four kids in the neighborhood. They don't scare the daylights outta you?!!? :grin:
Few reasons.... Destroy land, did $42,000 damage on my corn 2 years ago, cleared a 5 acre bean plot year before and neighbor's cows have gotten into one plot or another somehow even with good fencing (and I don't have cows). Stink, dumber than rocks, destroy deer cover/wildlife cover, graze anything to the dirt & pasture is vacant of most anything in most cases, too many farmers cannot control them or don't care, get out constantly & pain to deal with, ruin so many hunts it's mind boggling. Finally, my parents were both eaten by a crazed dairy cow when I was young and I was raised by a pack of wolves after that.

Finally, my parents were both eaten by a crazed dairy cow when I was young and I was raised by a pack of wolves after that.

Haha. That's funny right there!

I grew up in a farming family with beef cows. I was always scared of the cows when I was little. Very justifiable in my mind. My older brother however, who was not scared of the cows, wouldn't get near the chickens. Those suckers are known to kill.

You full of it....now our deer populations will decrease due to cows destroying land.... Here's an idea. ...stop hunting where cows are.

What in the world can you do when cattle cause that much damge on your property??
We have a neighbor that is constantly battling his own herd, if they ever did that much monetary damage on our farm we would have a serious storm on our hands... is property damage caused by others livestock something that is hashed out with insurance companies?

Cool pic...dumb place to post it though. ...just more fuel for people.

Sorry Sniper, I hate to call you out... but I've seen a couple ridiculous posts out of you so I went ahead and read your post history...

Wow! You just never have anything positive to say about anything. I might suggest you start taking the half full approach to life and I'm sure we will get some positive posts out of you :)

Top Bottom