Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

field dressing gloves

I gutted my first buck with NO gloves....went home and used this amazing thing called "dish soap" stuff is amazing maybe consider buying some!! Maybe instead if buying some gloves (for city boy hunters) you could buy a pack of tissues and use them instead if your fingers!

Your my hero. A real man in my book. Your number 1 buddy...definitely #1.......

Maybe I'm just a little sick in the head, but I think getting your hands bloody just looks cool and is part of the hunt!

I am so allergic to deer if I do not where them I will be laying next to the deer looking like a fish out of water trying to breath. I only shoot a few deer per year so i just buy the HS pack for $2 or $3. For the first 10 years though I never wore gloves.

I'm allergic too, gloves help, but I still sneeze for 1/2 hour

Neopreme Gloves

I used no gloves for 25 years, and then one cold winter day while my knife froze to my hand, my hunting buddy was just working away with some gloves on.

NEOPREME gloves.

Like for setting decoys etc are the perfect choice.

They are not slippery, they keep the knife blade away from your hands and in cold weather keep your hands warm and dry.

Take them home and throw them in the washing machine and use over and over and over. :way:

I field dressed my deer yesterday with out gloves. wiped them in the grass and then had two pieces of pizza from casey's before washing my hands.

I had never worn gloves until the day I was dressing a deer and it had worms in it's chest cavity! Which I had never seen and I said that's enough for me.

I field dressed my deer yesterday with out gloves. wiped them in the grass and then had two pieces of pizza from casey's before washing my hands.

I hear that. If you want to stay clean more power to you. I think with all the deer, duck/goose, turkey, squirrel, pheasant and partridge blood that's made it into my system along with fish slime if disease was an issue I'd be long gone by now. Who knows maybe my day is coming though.

Top Bottom