Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

good hunting knive?

The havalon piranta is a great knife. Didnt seem like enough at first but its all u need. Nice to be able to replace a dull blade quickly as well.

Careful changing out the blades Limb, they are sharp suckers even when they are seemingly dull. I'm sure you will like it.

I just bought a havalon. Seems sharper than heck and fits nice in my hand. Hopefully will get to use it soon.

I picked up a havalon last year. I've done a few deer with it, and a lot of ducks. Works great, cheap, and always sharp.

Always wanted to try one of those cutco knives though. We have cutco cutlery in our home and the steak knives that we have have a similar blade and are second to none.

Havlon Piranta is my new go to... got it this year, skinned 4 deer with it so far... nothing else like it. Havlon makes a fillet knife too, I see one of those in my future

I bought a Cold Steel Roach Belly for a throw down knife. You can get them online for like $15. It has become my favorite knife for white tail. My buddies have actually gone out and purchased them. They have replaced my more expensive knives.

Top Bottom