Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tinks Power Scrape and Dripper

Iowa_Bucks

Ok guys I am a newbie to bow hunting, I opened up 3 scrapes that were used last year and sprayed them down with tinks power scrape. My question is would it be alright still to hang my drip bag over one? I opened these scrapes up about 2 weeks ago if that matters. Thanks for your help!

If those scrapes look like they are getting used, then sure! I have never had much luck with drippers so I don't use them anymore. Honestly I don't hunt scrapes at all anymore. Right now I'd be looking hard at some funnels close to doe bedding areas. The next couple weeks is going to be the time to be in those locations. Good luck!

I started a bunch with the tinks power scrape and they seemed to come alive, I also use a dipper and it seems to work well. I mostly just use scrapes to see what deer are in the area

I have used some power scrape along with peeing in them and have had good luck. Just be sure to make it large enough in a high traffic area. I have never wasted time with a dripper and only use it to set cams over it to see what deer are in the area.

Ok guys I am a newbie to bow hunting, I opened up 3 scrapes that were used last year and sprayed them down with tinks power scrape. My question is would it be alright still to hang my drip bag over one? I opened these scrapes up about 2 weeks ago if that matters. Thanks for your help!

Tinks Power scrape works great! I usually just apply it a couple times and after that I let the does do all the work. Once they start putting their scent on the scrape and licking branch then your golden. Bucks won't be far behind :way:

Top Bottom