Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's on in SW Iowa

bradley

triplebeam
It is definately on in sw iowa now about hit 180 inch 12 pointer this morning on the way to work.last night after work about hit a 145 9 pointer.get out there!!!!

I cant get down to SW Iowa until Saturday and Sunday- but im hoping it gets even better by then!! Just went out and bought a decoy as well- thinking its perfect time to let him get out and bring in the big bucks!

checking cams this morning. It was all I could do to stay on the road there were mature deer chasing does everywhere!

It was pretty slow the last couple days. THis front is coming through and it was like someone flipped the switch

I saw 4 bucks and one doe this morning before it started raining. Two dinks, one of which I grunted in a couple times. The other two were probably 3.5 year olds. They seemed to just be going about their morning business, grunt tube/can didn't seem to have an effect on them. Both pawed at the ground making a scrape though.

I think its southern iowa in general...I'm seeing a good amount of bucks to work and on my way home...now I need a day off!

Top Bottom