Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drum roll please......

Gladiator

PMA Member
Today, we were able to humbly present a check to Paul from all of you....................for 3 times the amount we hoped to raise - $33,000.

Talk about incredible. Each day, I'd watch the totals rise and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing! I didn't want to crush the spirit of giving so I didn't update after the first few hours. Talk about a family coming together to help a man in need.

Magnus (from IW) has GRACIOUSLY volunteered a matching challenge - any donation from now until Christmas, he will match up to $5,000.. If you do the math on that, we have a possibility of $43,000 before Christmas PLUS the auction this Tuesday night. Paul was humbled to tears and could only praise God for what you've all done. I wish you all could have been there. Great thing is, we had the cameras running and captured it for all to see and also did some interviews with Paul, Lori, and Jesse. We are going to compile some stuff for this year's DVD and put a segment on it with Paul. Along with that, we are looking at doing a "30/30 short" type film featuring Paul and his story....it went great.

Again, from the deepest part of me and everyone at OO - thank you!!!!

The DONATE button will be there for a long time so donate as you see fit.

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

I just shared this news wife, we just lost her dad on Nov 24th from cancer. I am so proud to be part of IW. You guys are the best! Good people do good things...

Speechless- good work! His illness has not only changed the lives of his family but everyone involved on this website

That last pic says a lot. Paul you sent me very encouraging emails, pm's, and text messages the months following my dads death back in January up thru this fall. You're someone I am proud to call a friend. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season

Unbelievable!! Great job. How amazing are the people on this site. I hope that it helps ease some of the worries Paul and his family face.

I love the memo on the check "thanks". :). Good work guys. U all r amazing folks.

The response and level of giving says great things about the heart and soul of outdoorsman, including the IW - OO community. :way::way::way:

This is awesome! and like a few stated i am very proud to be part of IW!!
Those smiles tell it all right there!!

Unbelievable! Gladitor thanks for being the ring leader, so to speak and getting all of this together so all of us can help. This is the true spirit of Christmas. Let's keep it going.

Unreal!! The response for this call is a direct reflection of what Paul has done for so many. I was praying that the needs would be met but never dreamed it would be exceeded, and so quickly. I'm proud to associated with all of you on IW and OO. What a great group of people.:way:

Absolutely awesome! To all the guys who put extra time into making this happen, THANK YOU! I don't know Paul at all but from reading his story and hearing what others say about him...all of this is so deserving.

It's been said a few times that this site isn't what it used to be and although that may be somewhat true, I still think IW is awesome. The only hunting forum I make sure to check on a daily (if not hourly) basis :way:

Again, thanks to all the guys who made this happen!

Paul...God bless you and your family!

Top Bottom