Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Auction Updates

OneCam

Even early on the auction looks to be a great success! What an amazing response from everyone!! A couple of things I wanted to cover ...

We had a glitch when combining the "buy it now" and "bidding" capabilities ... sorry about that. Because of this we are keeping most items on a 3 day traditional auction. A few of the early items posted were won - thanks to all for your early contributions and winning bids!

For those of you that won or will be winning an item - after the auction has closed please make payment via paypal to matt.strayer@outreachoutdoors.com.

Also winners - please contact the individual donating the item to begin the shipping process. We will also be in contact with the donors to confirm payment prior to shipment. All funds will be held until all parties are satisfied

Thanks again!
Chris

Guys - that is my fault for the screw up. I apologize. There was supposed to be a "buy it now" function that I was supposed to make sure it worked PRIOR to tonight....I put too many things on my plate and failed to get that done.

So, like OneCam said, this will probably end up working out better as people seem to be having a great time and bidding them up.

Thanks for the advanced forgiveness for my failure...hopefully this all works out fine.

Actually, it's a punch in the nuts from the Almighty Himself....teaching me to never put Him in a box with a money limit on a fundraiser for dbltree.......

Off to bed. One kid just finished throwing up, wife now throwing up, and just over the influenza myself.......rough week. :D

Guys - that is my fault for the screw up. I apologize. There was supposed to be a "buy it now" function that I was supposed to make sure it worked PRIOR to tonight....I put too many things on my plate and failed to get that done.

So, like OneCam said, this will probably end up working out better as people seem to be having a great time and bidding them up.

Thanks for the advanced forgiveness for my failure...hopefully this all works out fine.

Actually, it's a punch in the nuts from the Almighty Himself....teaching me to never put Him in a box with a money limit on a fundraiser for dbltree.......

Off to bed. One kid just finished throwing up, wife now throwing up, and just over the influenza myself.......rough week. :D

It's all good Thede. Go hold your wifes hair out of the toilet.

Not sure if the auction is done...my net service is hit and miss tonight. Still looking for 2-15 lbs of switchgrass from osenbaughs seed.

We just posted the final 15lb bag of CIR for a 3 day auction ... the other 3 sold already as buy it now .

I didn't list my auction through Gladiator (sorry my mistake), do I have the winning bidder pay you directly or pay me then I PayPal the address you listed?

**Note to buyers - when you pay through paypal, please make a memo/note to us what you bought so it makes it incredibly easy for me to check off. Thanks - that will save me a ton of time!

Top Bottom