Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Goodbye Iowa

nannyslayer

Well, the time has come for Jill and I to move back home. We have 2 little girls that really want to see their family more often, and both of us have been wanting to get back home closer to family.

Iowa has been great to us, we've made life long friends, and a bunch of them we consider "family" as well. It was a hard decision, but when it comes down to it, we will be happier and get to spend more time with family.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the classics again this year. We will be moving this Saturday and Sunday, so it will definitely be a busy weekend for us.

I hope you still visit this board as you have always been a first class contributor. Good luck with your move and enjoy the family!!

Shot my first gobbler on the Missouri - Kentucky line before Iowa had a season. Thick....lots of birds!

Best of luck! You'll be warmer than Iowa

When you make a move for your families sake - you made a good move!
I have moved to Kansas from Iowa, but haven't said goodbye to Iowa, I'm just not there as often as I would like. Think of it as saying hello to Missouri and see you soon Iowa. Just a matter if perspective. Good luck with the move - I hope the weather cooperates for an easy move for you.

Damn man, sorry to hear that. You'll be happy back home, but hard to leave this place for Missouri :D

Close family is a strong strong pull. Glad you have the ability to get closer to them. It will be worth it even if it means leaving these golden hills for, well, whatever it is that Missouri has....;). Good luck to you and your new adventure!

Best of luck back in Missouri Brian. The pictures you have from when you were younger are fantastic...time with family can not be replaced fella, Hope to see you in West illinois soon ;-)

Top Bottom